Our policy lasts 14 days. If you are not happy with your purchase, contact us and we will arrange a collection and refund/partial refund. Please note that you MUST keep the original box in which to return the chair.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- An item is not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- An item is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- Please note that there may be a charge not exceeding £70 dependent on which chair you have purchased.
- This charge will be based on whether the chair has been built or not and/or for change of mind or unsuitability.
- If we have exchanged your chair for an alternative model, and you still feel it's still inadequate for your taste rather than a fault of the chair, then a second collection for change of mind will not be accepted.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain number of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If there is damage on receipt of your new chair, please let us know as soon as possible. All chairs are modular and we can send a new part very quickly, or if the damage is substantial, a replacement.
Kindly be aware that as these chairs are refurbished, the guarantee provided on them is limited. You are entitled to a 4-month coverage for any issues that can be resolved with spare parts for all chairs. It is important to note that while we will send you the necessary spare parts, you will be responsible for their installation just as you would on the initial assembly of the chair.